packs of white boys in their early teens are the ultimate enemy
me and my friend and this poor little freshman, all under 5 feet, almost died today because of this girl running to see a fight
A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
SHIT YEAH THIS IS IMPORTANT SO SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE
AND PEOPLE SAY CONTACT LENSES ARE BETTER/CUTER THAN GLASSES
Lms if you squeal everytime your otp reblog eachother Xx<3 #bravery
Louis has improved a lot since the audition his voice is so much different compared to the others I love hearing it